Geothermal technology uses the sun's energy to heat your home. A Geothermal system circulates a water based solution through a buried loop system to remove heat from the ground. The process works in reverse to cool the house in the summer.
A single piece of equipment has the ability to heat and cool your home, while providing a large percentage of your hot water requirements.
Geothermal systems save 30% to 60% in utility costs in most cases.
The United States government is offering a 30% tax credit for all Geothermal installation costs. (Average credit of $6000!!!)
$500 Instant Rebate from Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
The Geothermal Advantage
When you invest in a geothermal system, you can be assured that you are receiving the highest quality, best performing heating and cooling system available. Here are some of the benefits of geothermal ownership.
- Lower operating costs: A geothermal system operates more efficiently than ordinary heating and air conditioning systems-30% to 60% in most cases.
- Comfortable: Because the unit utilizes the stable temperature of the earth as an energy source, you are assured consistant water heating and improved summer humidity control.
- Safe and clean: No flame, no flue, no odors, just safe reliable operation year after year.
- Flexibility: The equipment provides heating, central air conditioning and hot water all from the same compact unit.
- Economical Water Heating: Water heating can be a significant energy expense. Geothermal units can reduce the high cost of water heating by as much as 66%.
- Attractive: The completely self contained indoor unit needs no noisy, unsightly outside condensing unit.
- Environment: The system emits no carbon dioxide, which is considered a major contributor to environmental air pollution.
Visit the GeoComfort website at www.geocomfort.com for more information