Energy Saving Tips
- Set your thermostat as low as possible. Every 2 degrees drop in winter = 3% drop in gas usage.
- Clean or replace furnace filters monthly.
- Make sure registers or radiators are not blocked by furniture, etc. Keep them clean.
- Have your furnace and central air systems tuned up annually.
- Install high efficiency heating and cooling equipment - Call us for FREE estimates.
- Keep drapes open in Winter and shut them during Summer months.
For more energy saving tips, please visit the US Department of Energy's website.